This Hub helps SMEs understand the following:
1. What business turnaround and rescue entails.
2. What it could do for the Business.
3. How it will affect the ownership structure of the business.
4. How the process unfolds.
5. What negotiation tools are at their disposal.
6. How to access post commencement financing.
7. What legalities are involved, and a myriad of other issues.
We are proud to launch the COBRA (Covid Business Rescue Assistance) War Room as a Pro bono service to South African businesses in distress to co-ordinate bank, government and stakeholder support through a structured business rescue process.
Engaged Business Turnaround, IQbusiness, Schindlers along with our consortium partners are on board to provide you with their extensive legal, advisory, financial, human capital, technology and business turnaround expertise to help businesses in financial distress - as a result of coronavirus and or other factors.
The net effect of the above is that if a business cannot be salvaged, the entire process of trying to salvage the business and the subsequent placing of the company into liquidation, will come at no cost to the shareholders/directors, who will be left destitute.